Telephone cable stolen again
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2011-01-13 14:52:06 UTC
Hi All
In November I posted about the telephone cable to our village being stolen
You didn't "posted about" anything, you ignorant cunt. Get to the point!
Keep yer writing clear! The English are under the misinterpretation that
verbal circumlocution is good for the sake of sounding important, when in
fact it is the height of idiocy.
The Peeler
2011-01-13 17:36:00 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:52:06 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Hi All
In November I posted about the telephone cable to our village being stolen
You didn't "posted about" anything, you ignorant cunt. Get to the point!
Keep yer writing clear! The English are under the misinterpretation that
verbal circumlocution is good for the sake of sounding important, when in
fact it is the height of idiocy.
If that's the case, Kernel, you've reached the summit of idiocy! LOL