Dimmer switch problem
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2010-12-05 14:28:49 UTC
All youse english are "dimmer."

LOL
Kerr Mudd-John
2015-05-02 20:58:04 UTC
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:28:49 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All youse english are "dimmer."
LOL
The same shite for 5 years? When are you going to grow up?
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Huge
2015-05-02 21:56:12 UTC
Post by Kerr Mudd-John
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:28:49 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All youse english are "dimmer."
LOL
The same shite for 5 years? When are you going to grow up?
Never.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 49th day of Discord in the YOLD 3181
I don't have an attitude problem.
If you have a problem with my attitude, that's your problem.
Mr On!on
2015-05-02 22:25:46 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Kerr Mudd-John
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:28:49 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All youse english are "dimmer."
LOL
The same shite for 5 years? When are you going to grow up?
Never.
That sounds about right.
--
\|/
(((Ï))) Mr On!on, green as you like.

Sam Plusnet
2015-05-03 00:10:25 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@nowhere.much.invalid
says...
Post by Huge
Post by Kerr Mudd-John
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:28:49 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All youse english are "dimmer."
LOL
The same shite for 5 years? When are you going to grow up?
Never.
YAThe Reverend Ian PaisleyAICM5 Hail Marys.
Sam
Phil Cook
Phil Cook
Skipweasel
2015-05-03 09:10:18 UTC
Post by Phil Cook
Post by Sam Plusnet
YAThe Reverend Ian PaisleyAICM5 Hail Marys.
No Popery!
I've got this bowl of petals, herbs and spices and stuff - would that be
OK?
Skipweasel; hardly there at all.
Kerr Mudd-John
2015-05-03 19:39:42 UTC
Post by Skipweasel
Post by Phil Cook
Post by Sam Plusnet
YAThe Reverend Ian PaisleyAICM5 Hail Marys.
No Popery!
I've got this bowl of petals, herbs and spices and stuff - would that be
OK?
Got any spice, girls?
Bah, and indeed, humbug
Skipweasel
2015-05-03 21:00:10 UTC
Post by Kerr Mudd-John
Post by Skipweasel
I've got this bowl of petals, herbs and spices and stuff - would that
be OK?
Got any spice, girls?
Just this banana rammer. Not to be confused with superlambanana (q.v.).
Skipweasel; hardly there at all.
Kerr Mudd-John
2015-05-06 15:24:36 UTC
Post by Skipweasel
Post by Kerr Mudd-John
Post by Skipweasel
I've got this bowl of petals, herbs and spices and stuff - would that
be OK?
Got any spice, girls?
Just this banana rammer. Not to be confused with superlambanana (q.v.).
Ya Rich in Valencies, AICM 5 Chemical Brothers LPs. Oh no! what have I
done?!! </Greg Mulholland>
oops I goov I meant Vic Reeves' dog, not the liberal candidate.

Bah, and indeed, Humbug

Kerr Mudd-John
2015-05-03 19:39:02 UTC
Post by Sam Plusnet
says...
Post by Huge
Post by Kerr Mudd-John
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:28:49 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All youse english are "dimmer."
LOL
The same shite for 5 years? When are you going to grow up?
Never.
YAThe Reverend Ian PaisleyAICM5 Hail Marys.
Oolstar sais *naw*!
Bah, and indeed, humbug
Brian Gaff
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Col. Edmund Burke
2015-05-04 19:09:47 UTC
"What can one say. It takes all sorts, and you just smile sweetly and nod
compassionately at the afflicted," Brian said, looking in a mirror.
LOL X2!
Mr Pounder Esquire
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Col. Edmund Burke